46 objects are associated with this tag.
Dolly's Home, yellow and red painted doll's house and garage in a fold-out box, made by Moritz Gottschalk, 1927
Crimson/deep purple ground with pattern of griffins and interlacing strapwork in gold. Copied from an old Russian towel, which featured in Boutoffsky's History of Russian Ornament. There is an error in the weaving.
Woven textile, in metal thread and polychrome silk, by A & V Sapognikoff, Moscow, ca. 1870-1872
Silk brocade with gold ground, circa 1860-72, Russian, probably A& V Sapozhinkovy (Sapognikoff) of Moscow; double-headed eagle, coat of arms (pattern used for Imperial coronation robes)
Textile sample, Brocade in gold and silver with yellow satin band at top, maker Sapognikoff, Moscow, ca. 1870-1872
Brocade of gold and silver, ca. 1870-1872, Russian; Moscow, A & V Sapoznikov/Saposnikoff/Sapognikoff, gold and silver, cross in lattice work of quatrefoils; ecclesiastical
Censer, chased silver, Tang dynasty, ca. 650-750
Brooch and component parts
Stainless steel door handle designed by Kenneth Grange for izé workshop and retailed through Crown Hardware. Britain, 2001.
The dress is made of undyed natural 40% hemp 60% silk blend fabric and organic cotton. It is machine-sewn and the side panels of the bodice and skirt and cuffs are embroidered with a floral design. It fastens behind with a zip fastener and mother of pearl button. A pair of silk ties fasten in front for decorative and size adjustment purposes. The dress is lined with lightweight organic cotton. There are two alternative headdresses; a pillbox hat in palm fibre trimmed with hemp and silk blend roses, and a headband of padded silk chiffon bound with silk ribbons which are knotted where they fall at the back to form a lattice-work garland interspersed with roses made of hemp and silk fabric. There is also a shawl of undyed hemp-silk fabric and leather open-toed sandals. For storage, there is a wood and metal coathanger and calico dress and shoe bags.
Coffin for ashes
Coffee cup and saucer
Tea cup and saucer
Plaque, Britain (St Helens), designed by Sigmund Pollitzer, at Pilkington Ltd, 1933-1938