A pair of bracelet, copper-gilt., early 19th century, Nepal.
A solid-cast copper-gilt bracelet with terminals in the form of dragon heads.
One of a pair (with 03011A/(IS)) of solid-cast bracelets with terminals in the form of dragon heads. This type of bracelet was worn by the Newar women of the Kathmandu Valley, though such bracelets were also popular in Tibet.
Acquired by the East India Company Museum in 1855.
Location: In Storage